Mico and Small Enterprises – Overdue Payment Details
VENDOR REGISTRATION FORMS
- Vendor Registration Form for Goods
- Vendor Registration Form for Works / Services
- Vendor Registration for Mumbai Refinery, Kochi Refinery & Bina Refinery [CPO ( Refineries)] is to be submitted through this portal only.
- The documents to be uploaded and to be submitted in hard copies are as per the attached file.
- Tenders are generally floated on limited basis upto value of Rs 5 crore. Parties are required to get registered to participate in limited tender.
General Purchase conditions / General Conditions of Contract
- General Purchase Conditions
- General Conditions of Contract
- Changes to Commercial Terms in Contracts.
- Contracts are awarded by BPCL for procurement of goods and services. The procurement is carried out in line with the BPCL tender guidelines.
- After award of contract, it is reiterated that BPCL has the policy of not making change to any of the agreed commercial terms of the contract.
MSE Procurement Plan 2022-23
Click here to download MSE procurement Plan FY22-23
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM FORMAT & USER MANUAL FOR UNDERSTANDING THE DATA REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING THE FORM ONLINE.
Click Here to download Vendor Registration User Manual and Dummy Form
Click Here to download List of Required document
Click Here to download List of E&P offices
Click Here to download Public Procurement Policy for MSEs, Order 2012
Click Here to download Amendment in Public Procurement Policy for MSEs, Order 2018
Refinery Procurement Plan for Next 5 years
Click Here to download Procurement Plan for Chemical - Hydroquinone (HQ)
Click Here to download Procurement Plan for Hoses
Click Here to download Procurement Plan for DMDS
Click Here to download Procurement Plan for SPM Spares
Procurement Plan for Next 5 years for Floating Hoses & Subsea hoses of BPCL Kochi Refinery & BINA Refinery
Trades Receivable Discounting System (TReDS) for MSE Vendors
Click Here for details on TReDS
Lubes - Packing & Supplying of Greases and Compounds
Inviting Applications for Registration of Vendors for Greases and Compounds
Details are called from interested parties for being short-listed & considered for enlistment as vendors for processing, packing & supplying of greases and compounds to our plants at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Loni (Delhi).
Applicants shall be short-listed for further consideration, after evaluation of facilities by the technical team from the corporation, whose decision would be final.
Details may please be submitted in the prescribed format which is available along with the eligibility criteria. Click here to Download Vendor Registration Form.
Holiday listing Policy for BPCL
Policy for holiday listing of vendors in BPCL
List of Vendors on Holiday List in BPCL
Holiday Listing Process initiated against the following vendors to whom Show Cause Notice has been issued
INITIATIVES ON THE MEASURES FOR REVIVAL OF THE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for release of payments to the Contractors in terms of CCEA decisions – NITI O.M. dated 05.09.2016
BPCL’s TENTATIVE PROCUREMENT PLAN FOR NEXT FIVE YEARS
Given below are the tentative procurement plan for the next five years. All figures are in Crore Rupee
||Estimated Value of Procurement
PROCUREMENT PROJECTION FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS – ITEMWISE
Click here to download
List of IEMs of BPCL
||Names of IEMs
||Tenure (As IEM in BPCL)
||Mr. Ramabhadran Ramanujam
||01.11.2020 to 31.10.2023
||Mr. Jagadip Narayan Singh
||08.12.2021 to 07.12.2024
||Mr. Ganesh Vishwakarma
||15.11.2022 to 14.11.2025